ECONAUR hosted the Third edition of ECONAUR Sustainability Awards India 2022 on 22nd December 2022 on a Virtual Platform to advocate sustainable ways of living and promote awareness of Green Buildings.
Econaur sustainability award is meant for organizations that have shown significant commitment with their contribution in Sustainability Buildings, the usage of New technology and the constant developments in making Energy Efficient. More than 300 Organizations Participated in the awards in the third edition, with more than 500+ applications and projects submitted
The Session was started with the Welcome of awards by Mr. Nikhil Mathur, Sustainability & Partnership Outreach Manager at Econaur. Then Mr. Kapil Menghrani, Co-founder of Econaur inducted Econaur to all speakers and participants. The Speakers of the Session Were Mr. Mohit Agarwal, Director Vinayak Industries, Mr. Shubhratha Rath, Joint Director ASSOCHAM, Mr. Bibhu Charan Swain General Secretary, Indian Association of Energy Management Professionals, Mr. Anuj Gupta Co-founder D2O Learning, Mr. Sunil Sood Founder Griha Shiksha Kendra and Mr. P K Anand.
The Product Launch
Econaur also launched the new Sustainable Doors by TATA Pravesh (Part of Tata Steel) during the Award ceremony, explained the range of various Sustainable Door by tata pravesh and the benefits of the product.
The Event was Supported by Various Sustainable Organizations working in India. The Supporting Organizations of Awards were the Indian Association of Energy Management Professionals, Youth for Sustainability India Alliance, D2O Learning, Mission Sustainable India, Griha Shiksha Kendra, and Saraswati Education trust. The event Partners were Tata Pravesh by Tata Steel, Vinayak Industries, Ekam Eco Solutions, and Breatheasy Consultants.
The Trophies and Certificates along with gifts from the co-presenting partners will be given to all the Winners & Runner-Up.
- Winner for Best Project in Indoor Air Quality Category – Welcom Hotel by ITC, Guntur
- Award for Best Practices in Sustainability – The Supreme Industries Limited
- Award for Best Practices in Sustainability and TATA Steel Ltd. Meramandali
- Runner up for Best Practices in Sustainability – Stanadyne India Pvt. Ltd.
- Winner of Best Project with Sustainable Landscape and Envelope – Architecture Continous for Sri Sri Yoga Kendra, Bangalore.
- Runner-up Award for Best Project with Sustainable Landscape and Envelope – Sia Interior Studio.
- Award for Best Practices in Energy Management – South Central Railway, Guntakal for , Andhra -Pradesh
- Runner Up award for Best Practices in Energy Management – Jindal Steel, Hisar Haryana
- Award for Best Practices in Energy Management, Transport – Tirupati Railway Station, Tirupati and Kala Railway Workshop
- Runner award for Best Practices in Energy Management, Transport – Pakala railway station Guntakal and Reingunta Railway Station
- Award for Best Project Green Interiors – AW Design, Ahemdabad
- Award for Best Project in Energy Management – Indian Railways for South Central Railway, Guntakal and Ratlam Railway Hospital
- Runner-up Award for Best Project in Energy Management – ITC Royal Bengal, Kolkata
- Award for Best Innovative Product in Waste Management – CSIR National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology for No-cement Bonding Technology for the Manufacturing of Building Bricks from the Waste Casting-Sand for Circular Economy
- Award for Best Project in Building Envelope – Gigaplex Building No 9 by K Raheja Group
- Runner-up award for Best Project in Building Envelope – Archidobe, to Prajith K Pradeep, Gopika Krishnakumar
- Award for Best Product in Building Envelope category – HADRED, STRUCTURAL INTEGRATED PANELS PRIVATE LIMITED, Bangalore
- Award for Contribution in Sustainable Consultation and Energy Management – SIRI EXERGY & CARBON ADVIROSY SERVICES P LTD
- Award for Contribution in Water Management – P.BALASUBRAMANIAN, Separation Engineers
- Award for Best Innovative Sustainable Product Startup – Chakr Innovations
- Award for Best Sustainable Project – Siri Kanha Shanti Vanam by Master Consultancy and productivity private limited
- Award for Special Contribution to the Society – Griha Shiksha Kendra By Shri Sunil Sood
- ward for Best Sustainable Product and Manufacturing – Luminous Power Technologies India Limited
The Event was Powered by The Prakriti Story and Managed Effectively by the Core team of Econaur. The aim of the awards was to Encourage individuals, organizations, groups, businesses, and communities and to Recognize them as role models, We want to Promote, Acknowledge and Reward their efforts in Sustainable development. We want to Aware And educate society for environmental issues & ways to step towards sustainability.