The OWC Aaga 550 are easy to use, Aesthetic, Innovative, community composting products that will not fail because of loss of power or breakdown of moving parts. These first of a kind product is designed keeping in mind the composition of Indian waste and behaviour. It is ergonomically designed for ease of filling and harvesting of done compost.
About the Company
Green Practice Private Limited was established in the year 2010. We should be the change that we seek. Mumbai Goes Green came into existence with the vision below To educate citizens on Eco-Friendly Lifestyles. To motivate citizens to embrace a green culture. To show them the way by being the One-Stop Shop for all Eco-Friendly Products and Services.
To encourage green entrepreneurs. We don’t know how far we will go. We just want to follow our hearts. Come join the Movement if you love your city. Our offered products are highly demanded among our clients.
We are devoted to providing the qualitative range of OWC Aaga 550 Composter.
Product Technical Specification
|Type Of Waste||Food waste disposer|
|Model Name/Number||OWC Aaga 550|
|Additional||Storing of Compost Bins|
|Dimensions||42 inches dia x 38″ height|
- Ideal for apartments, flats, institutions
- 20 – 25 Families = 2 Aagas + Accessories
- 18 kg waste/day = 2 Aagas + Accessories
- Additional = Storing of Compost Bins
- Dimensions = 42 inches dia x 38″ height
This aerobic ”hot pile” de-centralised composter makes composting simple, labour saving and hassle-free for communities, offices and institutions. We provide intensive hands-on training for community members and housekeeping staff to ensure buy-in and smooth functioning. You can install it on terraces, open spaces and near the entrance. It is a product that your housekeeping staff are happy to use, your kids are keen to interact with and your neighbours will envy. It’s beautiful too so why not make a statement and inspire others. Aaga”s come in pairs – one pair is needed for every 20-25 homes or 18 kgs of wet waste per day. This is a design copyright product, approved by Pollution Control Board. Designed and Built in India for India.
- Ideal for composting in flats, apartments and institutions.
- Outdoor product, for use on terrace or outdoor location.
- Every aaga keeps 225 kgs away from landfill / month – thats 2700 kgs or 2.7 tons every year.
- To be used in series – start with a pair and add units as required.
- Requires no electricity to run.
- The internal ‘breathing tower’ regulates air flow and controls bad odour.
- Labour saving.
- Contents do not need to be mixed, stirred or shifted.
- Ergonomic design ensures easy harvesting of compost.
- Made from UV stabilized, roto moulded plastic for use on terraces in harsh weather conditions.
- Rodent proof.
- To be used with Remix powder which will be supplied at a bulk cost effective rate.
- Harvest compost after 4 weeks (first cycle) and then every 2 weeks.
In long term use, white flakes may start to appear on the surface of the composter. Scrub with tamarind paste and wipe with a cloth to get it to look as good as new! The inside does not need to be cleaned when restarting a cycle
Tags: Solid Waste Management, Compost. Green Culture, Eco-Friendly Lifestyles.