This article contains the case study of air quality solutions from Ultrapure. Air quality before and after installing the products were checked and recorded.
The purpose of this case study is to give genuine review of Ultrapure products to our readers and customers as it will help in choosing the right product from the pool of air quality products.
Case Study 1
Product Used :- Pentagon AOP induct air purifier.
Location :- Pharma Client Office
- Indoor microbiological air quality was determined before and after installation of a Pentagon
AOP induct air purifier.
- Tested by NABL accredited laboratory, Navi Mumbai.
- Total plate count (TPC), i.e bacterial count and Yeast- Mold count (YMC) was determined.
- Air samples was taken during working hours from administration office/AHU surface.
- Method used during case study :
Air settle plates
Test Results of Case Study
CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF REDUCTION WAS OBSERVED IN THE OVERALL MICROFLORA BEFORE AND AFTER INSTALLATION OF THE ULTRAPURE INDUCT AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM.
Case Study 2
Product Used :- Induct Air Purifier
Tested by NABL accredited laboratory
The Ultrapure In-duct air purifier has showed reduction of indoor microbial contamination within 24 hrs.
Case Study 3
Product Used :- Cassette AC Installed In HVAC System
Location:- Black Rock
View Of The Product Installed At Site
Product Used :- AOP Air Purifier
Location :- SMS INDIA PVT LTD, PUNE
- Air sampler method used.
- Post test after 10 days.
- Only one air purifier unit was
installed at client office for
trial purpose & reported a
The single unit of an air purifier has showed greater than 74% reduction of total viable count at client office area.
Case Study 5
Product Used :- Cassette AC Bio Polar Ionizer
Location:- Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt Ltd, Pune
Limit of TVOC, TBC & TFC as per Singapore National Environment Agency & limit of biological count is as per SS 554: 2009 guidelines given.